*Email Disclaimer[This document and any attachments contain are privileged and confidential information intended only for internal use of recipient. The content of this e-mail is not legally binding. Any prices,quotes,informations mentioned in this mail or any attachments is not definitive until final payment or booking is made. In case of annulation of booking, air ticket or any products/services requested a service fee or cancelation fee will be billed. No refund will be made after any services or products are sold. You are kindly requested to check if you have a valid travel document and if a visa will be needed for your trip. No responsibility will be borne by the company if there is a misunderstanding. The OMJ Company Ltd is doing business under the law of Mauritius. The company does not take any responsibility if any mistake is made by its partners locally and internationally. If you are not an intended recipient of this document/email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited, and will be reprehended by The OMJ Company Ltd legal department. If you received this document/email in error or without authorization, please destroy this document immediately. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org]
*Legal & Privacy DisclaimerAll material contained within these pages is the sole property of The OMJ Company Ltd. Any reproduction or redistribution of this material is prohibited without the expressed written consent of The OMJ Company Ltd. By accessing or using this service, you agree to be bound by all our terms and conditions, which are intended to be fully effective and binding upon all users.
Quotation and Pricing DisclaimerAny price, quote or information provided to a potential customer by email, printed document, social media or telephone is not definitive until customer makes a valid booking and/or provide full payment. Fares and availability are subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at time of purchase.
*CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONSTicket changes may incur penalties and/or increased fares. Advance notice is required to change reservations. To change or cancel your flight itinerary, call the travel agency. A service fee / charge will be billed to you depending on the penalty fee of the airline or service previously hired.
*Conditions (Special offers and Advertising)
Rodrigues Special offer Fare rules
- Promos Fares applicable to Mauritian residents only.
- Adults passengers need to have their original National Identity Card at Check In and Immigration Counter.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by both parents. If children traveling with a third party, parents must go to the nearest police station with one photo passport of the children and birth certificate. A letter of authorization will then be delivered by the Police Station to the parents which will authorize the children to travel. If child travelling with one parent, same applies. Both parents must go to the nearest Police Station and get a letter of authorization for the child.
- Ticket should be issued 7 days before departure
- To be sold with hotel accommodation or alternative accommodation as per approved list only.
- Proof of hotel accommodation or voucher for alternative accommodation as per approved list to be issued for at least 3 nights and must be presented to the Travel Agent
- The OMJ Company Ltd accepts no responsibility of any disappointment incurred or suffered where the offer cannot be redeemed due to lack of availability.
- The voucher can be redeemed against full priced items and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer or promotion and are non-accumulative.
- This voucher is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Mauritian Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mauritian courts
*Air ticket sales Disclaimer
- The OMJ Company Ltd shall NOT be responsible nor assume any liability for any of the following: Delays, cancellations and over bookings that may occur on air flights, cruises, and land reservations by the participating carriers and suppliers
- Personal injury, illness, property damage or other loss or expense of any nature arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of any person or supplier of services, programs or accommodations.
- The OMJ Company Ltd assumes no responsibility for disappointments at all or for any death, injury, illness, sickness, disease, natural disaster, loss, delay, accident, expenses or defect that may result from your travel. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to cover the costs of some of these items. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger who is strongly recommended to take an insurance which is available at The OMJ Company Ltd
TO TRAVELLERS:Please read this document carefully! It contains very important information.
1. PRICE QUOTES:The fare prices provided for all passengers are quoted in Mauritian Rupee (MUR). Fares and availability are subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at time of purchase. All Advanced ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Each ticket must be booked in the passenger's name as it isprecisely displayed on the passport or on a government issued ID. Changing names on tickets is prohibited.
2. CHECK DOCUMENTS:Please check your documents when you receive them. An invoice and confirmation of payment is your official document at the time of purchasing a ticket or any other services. Passengers will be asked for a valid passport at time of flight check-in. If the name of the ticket and the passenger's passport do not match, the passenger might not board the flight and will be required to surrender the ticket and purchase another ticket for the departing flight. Children must have parent or legal guardian approval for travel. Parental Authorization Document to be collected at your nearest Police Station.
CHECK-IN REQEUIREMENTS:International: 3 Hours prior to departure. Rodrigues: 2 Hours prior to departure. NOTE: Check-in later than these times could result in denied boarding.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS:Ticket changes may incur penalties and/or increased fares in addition to any stated change fees. Advance notice is required to change reservations. To change or cancel your flight itinerary, call Omarjee Holidays or the airline you are scheduled to take. Airlines may apply substantial fees and additional charges for changes to some non-refundable ticket prior to departure date. After departure date, your unused ticket may have no residual value. Most discount tickets have various travel restriction and may have a penalty for change or cancellation, Be sure you understand these restrictions.
AIRLINE SCHEDULE CHANGES:Airlines reserve the right to cancel or change schedules without notice. Schedules shown are based on expected flying times as indicated by the airlines. Because weather and other factors may affect operating conditions, departures and arrivals cannot be guaranteed nor are they the responsibility of OMARJEE HOLIDAYS.
RESPONSIBILITYOMARJEE HOLIDAYS acts only as agent in all matters connected with the making and securing of reservations for transportations, accommodation, tours, and /or other arrangement for the retails clients of this agency. OMARJEE HOLIDAYS is not responsible nor liable for defaults of any of its staff vis a vis any passenger/clients.
PASSPORT/TRAVEL VISA:Travel outside of Mauritius may require the need for valid travel documents such as: passport, visa, health certificate, a ticket for the return journey or continuance of your trip, or ANY combination thereof. The responsibility for the proper documentation rests with the individual passenger, not OMARJEE HOLIDAYS. Concerns about the required travel documents may be resolved by contacting the appropriate consulate or embassy.